Saturday, September 5, 2009

So because I am dancing back and forth between reading Twilight and City of Bones while watching Supernatural (have to have something to counteract the scariness), I felt the need to say some things.

Upon the first few pages of Twilight, I am already enraged. Bella, why can't you be even a little happy that your father bought you a car? A fucking car. Most teeagers would die in happiness at the thought of a vehicle solely for them (the ones in Hollywood being the exception). What the hell.

Is it sad, though, that her writing is actually better than Cassandra Clare's? I thought they would be basically on par... (Though it is not only writing that is awful with Clare, but character reactions as well; I can't count how many times I would think to myself "Someone in that situation would not have done that, you lying whore!")

No comments:

Post a Comment