Monday, November 4, 2013

Game Recommendation(s)

So, in honor of Halloween, I know I could have played all the classics, and thus scared the shit out of myself. Instead, I opted to go a little original (crispy) and tried something new. I downloaded a game called "Home" on my iPhone, and then spent the next several hours in suspense and horror as I played through it. Several times. You see, you don't just get one ending. Every option gives you a new ending. I'm not sure how it all works, but it's worth it.

Also noteworthy is the game Haunting Melissa, which I tried and downloaded, but proved to be too large for my phone, so I only watched the first episode. True, it's pretty horror movie cliche in there, but you'll never be wanting for suspense. Even though I knew what was going to happen next, I still jumped, I was still scared, and I still looked over my shoulder for several hours afterward.

And in case you're in the mood for some JRPG or similar, there's a new otome game called "Nicole" where you can solve murders and have a bustling love life, too! Hang in there, though- the guys have kind of attitude issues (as they do in most otome games) and its a bit more "optional" than some visual novels are.

Happy Gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment