Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy All Hallow's Eve/All Saint's Day

Oh my lord, it has been way too long. It's Halloween, so happy All Hallows Eve! Make sure to wear the opposite gendered clothing, paint your face, or make a jack'o'lantern to ward off the restless dead! Better safe than sorry, I always say.

So, as you might have guessed, I'm back home in good old New York after my adventure in Korea. Since then, I've taught online, defeated dragons, fought for true love, and moved into a new home! It's so weird to call another place "home" after living with my mom and dad, but that's what this place has become. Living with my boyfriend has been a long-standing dream of mine. Corny, yes I know, and probably a little pathetic, but I've finally got it!

In other news, I'm also the author of an up and coming new series, The Mixer Harbor Investigation! The first book is called The Case of the Blackwood Hotel. You can find it on Amazon for the kindle (if you don't have a kindle, never fear! You can download the kindle reading app on your computer or mobile device. Amazon is wonderfully inventive that way) for 2.99. If you love horror and mystery, please check it out! Leave some feedback, if you'd like; the only way I can get better is through critique! And don't worry, the first book is very short, as the books are designed to be.

Edit: Now that it's well past November 1st, Happy All Saint's Day, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment